■ Policy for the Protection of Personal Information
Angel Resort Hong Kong and the Angel Himawari Group collect and use your personal information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address etc.) of our customers to facilitate the business operations of the company.
The company recognises that the proper protection of our customers' personal information (hereinafter referred to as 'personal information') is a serious responsibility, and in order to fulfil this responsibility, will handle personal information based on the following policies:
(1) In addition to complying with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and other applicable laws and regulations, we will handle personal information appropriately, in accordance with the generally accepted standards for the handling of personal information.
(2) In addition to making the importance of personal information known to employees, we will ensure that the rules regarding the handling of personal information are clear and thorough.
(3) When collecting personal information, we will specify the purpose of use of that information, and announce this publicly or notify the customer of its use. Personal information will be handled according to the purpose of use.
(4) In order to prevent the leakage, loss, falsification etc. of personal information, necessary measures to appropriately manage personal information will be taken.
(5) Should we receive a request at the designated point of contact from the customer themselves to disclose, amend, delete or cease using the personal information we hold, we will respond in good faith.
■ Methods of Collecting Personal Information The company collects information from document requests from customers, enquiries, answers to surveys, participation in events, all application forms and contracts etc.; from information offered by legitimate third parties, real estate registries, residential maps, tax registers and phonebooks etc.; and from viewing publicised personal information that is generally and legally available commercially. The information is collected directly or through the Internet.
The use of the personal information collected will not exceed the purposes of use listed below, and if it is necessary to provide or disclose information to a third party, this will be carried out in accordance with the law, while strictly controlling the information.
For the purpose of improving customer convenience, cookies may be used on the company's website.
A cookie is a small file that is recorded on a user's computer in order for the system to recognise each subscriber, and does not collect names, addresses or contact information that can identify an individual. The company may use information about the history and duration of your visits collected by cookies in order to improve our services.
It is possible to refuse to accept cookies on your browser, but you may become unable to use certain parts of our services.
■ The Purposes of Use of Personal Information
The company will use customers' personal information for company and/or Group business operations for purposes of use such as the following:
1. Fulfilling contracts with customers
2. Providing goods, services and after-sales services
3. Forwarding information on new goods and services
4. To handle to enquiries, consultations, negotiations, and meetings
5. Analysis to improve goods and services
6. Duties in accordance with laws and regulations
7. Ancillary business in order to achieve the above purposes
〇 Group Operations
1. The purchase and sale, lease, brokerage, and management and operation of real estate
2. The management and operation of accommodation facilities and accommodation services
3. Travel Agents
4. The production and sale of Japanese rice wines
5. The management of construction contracts
6. The operation of food and beverage establishments
7. Other ancillary business, such as consulting or advertising activities relating to the above operations
〇 Information Transfer
In order to confirm or respond to the details of customer enquiries, and for the purposes and operations listed above, information may be transferred to the Group companies of the company:
・Himawari Co., Ltd. (Real estate business)
・ANGEL Co., Ltd. (Real estate business, hotels, the management of flats and resorts with rental cottages)
・Angel Nasushirakawa Co., Ltd. (Hotels, the management of resorts with rental cottages)
・Naeba Shuzo Co., Ltd. (Sake brewery)
・Angel Construction Co., Ltd. (The management of construction contracts)
・Ojiya Sangyo Co., Ltd. (Real estate business, liquor trade business)
■ Information Sharing
Personal information (including requests regarding goods) may be shared among the Group companies in order to offer and discharge goods and services for our customers, or to provide good service.
Should a customer not wish for their information to be provided by the Group, we will cease doing so upon their request.
■ Disclosure and Provision to Third Parties
The company will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties, except in the cases of supplying information detailed in 'The Purposes of Use of Personal Information' above or if any of the following applies:
1. If we have permission from the customer themselves
2. In the case of the disclosure or provision of statistical data etc. which does not allow the identification of the individual
3. If the disclosure or provision of information is demanded in accordance with laws and regulations
4. If it is necessary in order to protect the life, body, or property of a person, and consent of the customer cannot be readily collected
5. If it is necessary for the company to cooperate with national or local public authorities in pursuing their public duties, and collecting the consent of the customer may impede the execution of such duties
■ Outsourcing the Handling of Personal Information
The company may outsource the forwarding of documents, information or direct mail, and system maintenance. If information is provided to our contractors, measures will be taken to ensure that the information will be strictly controlled and will not be disclosed by the third party etc.
■ Links to Other Sites
There are links to other websites on the company's website.
The company cannot be held responsible for the handling of personal information on any of these other websites.
Should a customer wish their own information to be disclosed, we will respond within a reasonable period of time and to a reasonable extent upon confirming the customer's identity.
■ Amendments and Deletion etc.
Should a customer wish to amend, supplement, or delete their own information, in the case of incorrect information the information will be amended, supplemented or deleted within a reasonable period of time and to a reasonable extent upon confirming the customer's identity.
■ Cessation of Use and Erasure
Should a customer wish for the cessation of use or erasure of their own information, the use of the information will cease, or it will be erased, within a reasonable period of time and to a reasonable extent upon confirming the customer's identity.
In the case of the partial or complete cessation of the use of, or erasure of, this information, we may no longer be able to provide requested services. However, we may not be able to respond to requests for the cessation of use of, or erasure of, any information that we are required to keep in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
■ Point of Contact for Enquiries
Requests for the disclosure, amendment, deletion, or cessation of use of personal data held by the company and other enquiries relating to personal information will be accepted at the point of contact below:
Company name: Angel Resort Hong Kong Co., Limited
Manager: Yosuke Nagumo
Address: Room No.6 of Conson Business Center 17th Floor, No.80 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, HK
Telephone: (852) 2781 5918
Reception opening hours: Weekdays 09:00-18:00
・Documents to Request Disclosure etc.
Please fill in the request form on the above link, and go directly to the point of enquiry below, bringing your identification document(s) (Hong Kong Identity Card, passport etc. ), or post or email the form together with a copy of your identification documents.
We may not be able to respond to requests without documentation.
■ Changes to Our Policy
In order to promote the protection of our customers' personal information, the company will review and revise this policy as necessary.